Megaman: War Of The Past
Megaman: War Of The Past has the unique distinction of being the first fully completed Beats of Rage mod. Created by DCSteve in 2004, the mod displayed many features which would lead the way for even more enhancements to the original game module. The mod also influenced the further development of the Beats of Rage game engine, which eventually became OpenBoR.
This CD Image features the final version of Megaman: War Of The Past, the game can be played in either PAL or NTSC format via the selection menu at boot up. Megaman: War Of The Past is also featured in Beats of Rage Collection 1.
- D-Pad / Analog Stick – Move Character
- A – Jump
- X – Standard Attack
- Y – Special Attack
NOTE: There may be more character moves available with this BoR mod, check the game menu for any further instructions.
- Beats of Rage: Senile Team
- BoR Dreamcast Port: Neill Corlett
- Megaman: War Of The Past: DCSteve
- BoR NTSC & PAL support: L@Cible
- NTSC & PAL Selection Menu: Chui