Final Fight: The Last Round
This release features a special edition of Final Fight: The Last Round, Mr.Q’s OpenBoR update to his Hyper Final Fight series, which doesn’t need the RAM saving version of OpenBoR (bye bye long loading times!) and features three nice variants of the game.
The first version contains characters from Final Fight 1 & 2:
- Guy, Cody, Haggar, Maki & Carlos
The second version features the complete character cast from Final Fight 3:
- Guy, Haggar, Lucia & Dean
In the original Final Fight: The Last Round all of these were hidden extra characters.
The third version is a Dreamcast exclusive 4 player version of Final Fight: The Last Round that features the Street Fighter characters ( players & bosses! ) from Hyper Final Fight 1 & 2:
- Guy, Cody, Cammy, Guile, DeeJay & Fei Long
- Bosses: Vega, Bison, Sagat, Balrog & Rolento
If you play the game on PC or other platforms you will only be able to play the Final Fight 3 version, but if you put the disc in your Dreamcast, you’ll be able to play all three variants.
Mr.Q’s latest BoR mod – now finally 100% Dreamcast compatible!
- The full game without long loading times
- For 1 – 4 Players (thanks to Kirby2000 and Tails for the 4 player support!)
- Dreamcast sound bug fixed (MANY thanks to CGRemakes for that!)
- ‘Final Fight III’ game mode unlocked by default
- NEW soundtrack for ‘Final Fight III’ game mode!
- A total of 15 playable characters!
How To Play
Browse to the left for PAL versions, to the right for NTSC. NTSC is a TV norm used in e.g. North America & Japan. PAL is used in e.g. Europe, Australia & Asia. If you want to play with up to 4 players, you need to select the Street Fighter version, as the other versions are only playable with up to two players.
- Final Fight: Last Round by Mr.Q
- Beats of Rage: Senile Team
- Dreamcast Port: Neill Corlett
- PAL & Rumble Support by L@Cible
- OpenBoR Game Engine by CGRemakes
- 4 Player Support by Kirby2000 and Tails
- OSDM Menu System (c) SOA: Sega