Beats of Rage Collection – Volume 2 (9 games in 1)
We’ve compiled the ultimate Beats of Rage collection with some of the finest mods the BoR world has to offer.
About the Beats of Rage MODS
Beats of Rage was developed with the end user in mind, this made it possible for anyone to make their own games with the engine, Senile Team also provided extensive guides with instructions on how to create a custom game. The end result was some very good and almost completely new games based on the engine being created, with many of these game mods originating from the Dreamcast community.
- Beats of Rage Xtra (Team Senile)
“Why’s there BoR on this release? I played it thousand times, u know…”
Well, at first, BoR belongs on a BoR collection, and then this is an exclusive but unofficial, slightly modified update of the original BoR with four additional characters (ripped by Mr.Q, Hokutoy & Justin Clarke), using a custom BoR engine created with L@Cible’s BoR DC Toolchain. Play it again, won’t you?!
- Beats of Rage Remixed (Mr. Q)
- Hyper Final Fight 1 & Hyper Final Fight 2 (Mr. Q)
- Hatchet Ninjaz (Vision)
- Dragons of Rage (KingHerb)
- Alien Vs Predator: Aftermath (KingHerb)
- Double Dragon Extreme (Mr. Q)
- Rage of the Streets (AxelBlazeAdam & Albatross)
- Beats of Rage by: Senile Team
- Dreamcast Port by: Neill Corlett
- BoR DC Toolchain, Rumble & 50Hz support by: L@Cible
- OpenBoR by: Kirby2000 (& everyone involved at the time)
- OSDM Menu System (c) SOA: Sega